Monday, January 19, 2009

Martha Stewart Came to Christmas
















It has been a long time since my kids have been together for Christmas, finally this year we were able to get them here so I said to myself that Martha would be coming to town, So when I was ready to get the china out, Ali said "Mother, just use your regular dishes" and my reply was "Martha wouldnt use regular dishes" so he got the china out for me, what a good kid. It was wonderful to have the here, we laughed and had a great dinner. THen came the presents, I cried when Ali an Amanda gave me a stone plague. Then I cried even more when the kids presented me with a Norditrack Tread mill. I LOVE IT>>>>>Best Christmas I have had in so many years. I love my family, and my step children, I pray that some day we will all be together. LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment