Sunday, November 1, 2009

Best Husband


Seems as if we get into our same routine over and over, we forget to tell our significant other the way we feel, how much we love them and how much we appriciate them. Gerry and I have been debating if we should buy him a new computer or get his old one fixed. I wanted to fix the old one, he wants a new one. So it really was never decided. One of my late nights at work, I called him and asked what he was doing. "I am at the mall". I am thinking to myself.....uh oh, he never goes to the mall. So come to find out, he found out that a jewelry store was having a RESETTING event. So he took my Marquise, from a previous marriage, and had it set in a beautiful penant necklace. WHen I asked him why he did this and not take the money to buy a computer, his response was "I need you more than a computer" How sweet he is....always thinking of others.

2 comments: